Personal Data Controller
The controller of personal data https://owleye.pl, that is, responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is:
Start-Sport Foundation based in Zielona Góra at ul. Butcher 11D/4, entered in the register of associations of the National Court Register by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000438270, NIP 929-18-49-471, REGON 081088279.
How do we secure your data?
The Controller has applied technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in the applicable data protection regulations. In particular, account was taken of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004. on the documentation of the processing of personal data and the technical and organisational conditions to which the facilities and information systems used for the processing of personal data should correspond (OJ 133, 11.12.1998, p. 1). U. No. 100, item. 1024); guidelines of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
The administrator shall make available, for example, the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying Personal Data transmitted electronically:
- Protect your dataset from unauthorized access.
- SSL certificate on the websites of the Online Store where personal data is provided.
- Encryption of data used to authorize a person using the functionality of the Online Store.
- Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
What personal data we collect, what is the purpose and duration of its storage
Registration in the online store
When you sign up, please provide the information you need to create an account with https://owleye.pl, so you don't have to waste time filling out the entire order form every time you buy again. By registering, you save time and money as registered customers participate in the loyalty program and receive discounts for previously made purchases.
After logging in, the Registered Customer also has the opportunity to verify the status of the placed order and the history of the purchases made. A registered and logged-in customer can independently correct, supplement or delete data from the customer's https://owleye.pl.
When registering, please:
- name – we need to issue a sales document and address the shipment later;
- address (street, house/house/house number, zip code and city) – we need later to address the shipment;
- e-mail – necessary for logging in and communicating related to the use of https://owleye.pl;
- telephone number – necessary for the selection of certain delivery methods (required by carriers)
The data is stored for a period of 5 years from the last login.
Placing an order
When placing an order, please provide us with the data necessary for the execution of the order, which in the case of registered and logged-in Customers are partially collected automatically from the data provided at the time of registration.
When placing an order, please specify:
- name or company/institution name necessary for issuing the sales document and addressing the shipment;
- address (street, house/house/house number, zip code and city) – necessary to address the shipment;
- e-mail – necessary for communication related to the execution of the order;
- telephone number – necessary for the selection of certain delivery methods (required by carriers).
In the event that the Customer chooses to deliver to an address other than that indicated at the time of registration or placing the order, we further ask you to provide:
- name or company/institution name – necessary for us to address the shipment;
- address (street, house/house/house number, zip code and city) – necessary to address the shipment;
- telephone number to the recipient of the shipment – necessary if you choose certain delivery methods (required by carriers).
In the event that the Customer chooses to issue a sales document for data other than those indicated when registering or placing an order, we ask additionally to provide:
- name or business name of the company/institution necessary for the issue of proof of sale;
- address (street, house/house/house number, postcode and city) – necessary for issuing proof of sale;
The data provided during the placing of the order are processed by https://owleye.pl and the following entities to the following extent:
- the name, address, telephone, e-mail indicated as the delivery address shall be communicated to the transport companies in the form of a shipping label/consignment note which is also an order for delivery of the consignment depending on the type of consignment chosen shall be transmitted:
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow ( KRS 0000255841, TAX ID: 6792895061)
- Epaka Sp. z o.o. Limited partnership with Epaka.pl Sp. z o.o. (krs no. 0000500274) , with the registered office of Łuków and F.H.U Epaka Dariusz Chornicki (Tax ID no.: 8252013704) the seat of Łuków.
- the name, address, tax id indicated as the data to which the sales document is to be issued shall be transmitted in the form of a sales document to the accounting system:
- If you use a payment using an external payment system, any data provided after going to the payment operator's website remains registered only in its database and is in no way accessible or stored by https://owleye.pl.
https://owleye.pl currently does not cooperate with any payment operators
The data shall be kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year following the year in which the sales document was issued, in accordance with the relevant provisions governing the retention of accounting documents.
Cookies – your personal data, which are collected automatically when you enter the https://owleye.pl.
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the client's end device https://ow
leye.pl.W https://owleye.pl two main types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until you log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the Client's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Client.
The following https://owleye.pl cookies are used as part of this website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the framework of https://owleye.pl; Eg. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- Cookies to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the context of authentication within https://owleye.pl;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of websites https://owleye.pl;
- "functional" cookies, enabling you to "remember" the settings chosen by the Customer and personalize the user interface https://owleye.pl;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the Customer to provide advertising content more suited to his interests.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored by default.
In the event that you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you may block their placement by configuring your web browser accordingly. You can find information on how to do this in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if cookies originating in the market are https://owleye.pl cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
If you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, but after completing your visit to https://owleye.pl you would like to delete them, you can do so without risk and you will find information on how to do so in the help files of your web browser.
Third party cookies
Cookies used by the Administrator are mainly used to optimize the visitor's service when using the Online Store. However, the Administrator cooperates with other companies in the scope of their marketing (advertising) activities. For the purposes of this cooperation, the browser or other software installed on the Visitor's device also stores cookies from entities conducting such marketing activities, which may become the administrator of the Customer's personal data. Cookies sent by these entities are intended to ensure that the Visitor presents only those advertisements that correspond to his individual interests and needs. According to the Administrator, the display of a personalized advertisement is more attractive to the Visitor than an advertisement that is unrelated to his needs. Without these files, this would not be possible, as it is the companies cooperating with the Administrator that provide advertising content to visitors.
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
More information about cookies of these entities can be found in their privacy policies.
How do I delete/block cookies? Th
through cookies. For details on how to manage cookies on your mobile phone or other mobile device, refer to the user manual/user manual of your mobile phone or de
vice. It is also possible to block third-party cookies while accepting cookies used directly by the Administrator (option "block cookies of third-party websites").
What consequences will the deletion or blocking of cookies hav
Links to other websitesA
web store may contain links to other websites. The Administrator invites you to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions and privacy policies applied to other websites. This Policy applies only to the indicated actions of the Administrator.
Using the site involves sending queries to the server where the page is stored. Each request to the server is stored in the server logs. Lo
gs include m.in. Your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific users of the website and is not used by us to identify you. Server lo
gs are only supporting material for administering the site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.
Transfer of your personal data
In special situations where the applicable law requires the Administrator to transfer the collected data to state authorities, https://owleye.pl make such data available.
Except in these cases, your personal data to the extent permitted by law on the basis of separate entrustment agreements transferred to certain entities solely and in connection with the need to perform the contractual or legal obligation of the Administrator. The categories of entities to which data can be transferred include: banks, accounting offices, IT service providers, courier companies, logistics companies, payment institutions, carriers.
In the event of such transfer, the Administrator concludes with these entities appropriate entrustment agreements, guaranteeing the highest standard of protection and preservation of confidentiality and security of personal data, as well as their use only for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual or legal obligation of the Administrator
In accordance with applicable laws, you have the right to:
- refusal or restriction of the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- access to personal data;
- rectification or erasure of personal data;
- the portability of personal data;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
These rights are non-transferable and cannot be restricted. We are always happy to provide you with help and information, and some of the above-mentioned rights can be exercised yourself.
Since when does this version of the Policy appl
y? This version of the Policy is effective as of 24.05.2018