Knowledge worthy of recommending …
KETOGENIC DIET – Aleksandra Odziemkowska
The book contains everything you need to prepare full-fledged and healthy meals of "ketogenic cuisine".
This book is not just another cookbook. It's more than that. You will find more than 260 photos of LCHF recipes for delicious dishes mainly Polish cuisine, but also a recipe for health, well-being and slim figure. There is everything you need to learn the rules of the diet and prepare delicious, full-fledged and healthy meals, because the book has been divided into theoretical and culinary parts:
- KETOSE AND KETOGENIC DIET
- REDUCTION OF ADIPOSE TISSUE IN KETOSE
- CHANGING LIFE HABITS, NOT JUST NUTRITION
- BREAKFAST, DINNER AND SNACKS: BREAD; PIES, PANCAKES, PIES, ETC.; EGGS; PASTES, FISH, MEAT AND OTHER
- LUNCHES: SOUPS; MEAT, POULTRY AND OFFAL DISHES; SUBSTITUTES FOR FLOUR DISHES; FISH AND SEAFOOD
In addition to the recipes in the book, there is also research-supported information on a lifestyle that will help you restore balance in your body. More…
BIOHACKING – Karol Wyszomirski
From the guide you will learn m.in.: what are the benefits of skipping breakfast, how to speed up metabolism, reducing the number of meals, why sugar (if you already) should eat only overnight, how to effectively use the advantages of cold, how to free yourself from chronic fatigue, how to improve concentration, memory and mental clarity.
- Do you want to get rid of health problems once and for all?
- Do you want to wake up a sleepy, in a good mood and with a clear mind every morning?
- Do you know what to do to make you want it the way you don't want to?
- Do you know how to maintain a slim figure without spending a lot of money on a "super" diet and spending hours in the gym?
- Do you know ways to increase libido?
- Do you know how to improve your body and mind to function more efficiently?
The answer to these questions is Biohacking – a novel lifestyle that will help you reach the maximum of your physical, mental and intellectual abilities. Make simple changes to your daily habits to achieve this goal! More…
Oxygen Advantage – Breathing In Sport – Patrick McKeown
From the book you will learn how you can:
- increase the intensity of exercise while reducing exercise levels and maintaining breathing control,
- improve oxygenation of working muscles,
- achieve the ideal body weight by suppressing appetite in a natural way,
- improve energy levels and ability to concentrate,
- make optimal use of breathing physiology in sport,
- practice breathing hold, which naturally increases anaerobic (anaerobic) and aerobic (aerobic) capacity,
- climb to the top of your sporting abilities and simulate high-altitude training at 5000m above sea level.
All this in just a few weeks and only thanks to a change in the way we breathe. More…